THE LAND FAMILY

Friday, August 27, 2010

First Day of School

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daniel returned for another year at a Mother's Day out program.  This year he is
in the pre-school class and has all new friends except for one good friend from
last years class. 


I was interested in how Daniel would handle going to school again since last
year there was lots of tears and tantrums.  I asked Brian to meet us at school
to help me out in the case that a Daniel style tantrum appeared.  We entered the
school and he did not want to walk down the hallway so, Brian picked him and we
started our journey to the furthest classroom.  As we passed numerous babies and
toddlers crying I was crossing my fingers hoping he wouldn't notice.  Finally we
arrived at his new classroom and fortunately he saw the one familiar face of his
friend from last years class and walked in without hesitation.  That was
it....When I picked him up at the end of the day he told me that he had a good
day. 


Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment