THE LAND FAMILY

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sleep Study

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daniel and I went to the open house for his Mother's Day Out class that will
start soon.  After he met his teacher and a couple of new class mates we were on
our way to the Children's Hospital in Oklahoma City for his second sleep study. 
He had his first when he was about 18-months-old and it had to be repeated.  He
was a pretty good sport about the whole thing until they stated attaching the
wires.  When it came to adding the head pieces he just sat there and watched his
movie.  When his movie ended I turned it off and that's when the waterworks were
turned on.  He cried and sobbed for about 10 minutes (seemed like an eternity to
me) until he feel asleep.  I had to sleep on a not so comfortable pull out bed
nearby.  When the technician entered the room at the end of the study about 6am
I felt like I hadn't slept at all.  Daniel woke up in a great mood, we headed
for home and started what felt like the longest day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment