THE LAND FAMILY

Monday, April 5, 2010

We got our letter!!!!

I was having a Monday and to top it off, I didn't get a call from our agency about the important letter from China. I was bummed. We went to Kindermusik this morning and I didn't receive a call on my cell phone or an email on my Blackberry. After a couple of errands I got home and saw our agency's number on my caller ID. I dialed as quickly as I could and heard the wonderful news; they received our Letter of Seeking Confirmation today. I told them to overnight it but, had seconds thoughts. I called Brian, we decided to drive to Tulsa and sign the paperwork today. Hopefully this will get our letter to China faster than if we wait to have it overnighted and then we overnight it back. Once China has our signed letter it could be two to eight weeks before we receive our travel clearance. Once we have that, we make travel plans. Yeah!!!

1 comment: