THE LAND FAMILY

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Final Countdown!

It is Thursday evening, technically Friday morning and I am exhausted. Daniel has been sick and has recovered, Brian has a fever tonight and I am recovering from my back "going out". I might be complaining a little bit but I am more concerned than anything. I have a long list to complete and it seems that I am adding more to it than I am accomplishing.

Tonight I cleaned out my car because I couldn't take the clutter anymore. It is amazing what I was driving around with all this week. If there was a disaster, I might have been able survive with what was in my car!

On a high note, we received our passports back with the Chinese Visas. I was very excited to see that envelope sitting on my island when I returned home today. I also finished booking our last hotel for the trip only a few minutes ago. That alone is a big relief! Our agency makes our hotel, travel and site seeing arrangements for us while we are in China. We have to make our own flight reservations to Chian and since we are staying in Hong Kong for a little bit, I had to make additional flight arrangements and hotel reservations. We are going to stay at Hollywood Disney for our first leg and visit HongKong Disney. I am so excited. Now that I have made the reservations, I can tell Daniel tomorrow.

One quick note about Daniel before I close for tonight. He was praying before our meal the other night and inaddition to praying for his mama, dad and friends he also prayed for Avatar! He has never seen Avatar except for pictures at the store or a commercial on TV. He claims that it is his favorite or atleast it was until he saw the Robin Hood Movie commercial tonight and now that is his favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment